Thursday, March 3, 2011

Bento-mania!!!

I know you have seen the Bento box lunches on the weelicious site that we all love.  However, did you know that there are a billion and a half awesome blogs out there (and moms behind these blogs) that showcase these incredibly fun, healthy, and colorful Bento lunches?  Below is a short list, I am sure there are so many more that I have missed.  Enjoy browsing and getting ideas for your kiddo's lunches... and then let me know how to find the time to be half as creative as the moms behind those blogs!
My disclaimer:  I haven't thoroughly checked all of the recipes and cut some sites that seemed to use food coloring (YUCK!) in many recipes.  Please check out the ingredients to make sure they are a healthy fit for your family! :)

Here is one that isn't dedicated to Bento boxes, but I like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment